Pages

For Sale

Monday, February 1, 2016

Mondays with SugarPea Designs

Happy Monday, all! Today is 'my day' to share a little something using my favorite SugarPea Designs stamps and dies, and I've got a fun full-on shaker card featuring stamps from Special Delivery and one of the SugarCuts - Stitched Flags.
I combined a bit of ink blending with a stamped background using those cute envelope stamps from Special Delivery. The sentiment fits perfectly on the Stitched Flag die cut and is heat embossed in white. I used a clear stamp storage envelope and my Fuse tool to create the shaker component.

Thanks for stopping by today! If you have a minute, I'd love for you to stop over at the SugarPea Designs blog for more designer inspiration and a special guest - you'll be over the moon excited to see what she's got for you today!
~Amy 
SUPPLIES:

1 comment:

Lisa Lara said...

I sooooooooooooooooo LOVE this card Amy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...