Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Color Throwdown 401 - Celebrate!

Happy Wednesday and welcome to this week's Color Throwdown Challenge! Today just happens to also be my BFF's birthday (Happy Birthday, Jane!), so I thought I'd put together a celebratory card for the occasion using SugarPea Designs SugarCut - Celebrate die.

I watercolored stripes in the challenge colors on a SugarCuts - Chatterbox Journal Card speech bubble and then spattered extra drops of water here and there. On top of that, I layered the SugarCut - Celebrate die cut in glitter gold and a single vellum SugarCut - Party Banner. Finally, I added star sequins from the sequin mix - Warm Golden Glow Sparkly Shaker.

We'd love to see your take on the Color Throwdown Challenge, so please using keyword CTD401 if you upload to public galleries and #colorthrowdown & #ctd401 on social media. Click on the links below for even more inspiration!











Katrina Bufton - Featured Star Stamper

3 comments:

Anya said...

A very cool card! Love the colors and how you put together the different die cuts!

MaggieB1983 said...

Hi Amy ~ Fabulous colors along with those awesome dies! Love the way you put this all together!

Broni said...

I LOVE your watercolored stripes paired with the vellum banner and sparkly sentiment!! Great birthday card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...