Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Color Throwdown #412 - Color My World

Welcome to this week's Color Throwdown Challenge! I have been missing my most favorite spider from Reverse Confetti's Too Cute To Spook set, so I colored him up in all four challenge colors to show him a little love.


Once I'd colored (Zig markers) and die cut my spider squad, I placed them randomly on a Web Tag Layer Confetti Cuts and then stamped a non-Halloween sentiment from Worm Wishes directly below.

Time to check out the Color Throwdown Squad for more inspiration, including our September Guest - Karren and Guest Star Stamper - Emily!

Amy Rohl (me!)
  Wanda Cullen
Karren Johnson - September Guest Designer
Emily  E. - Guest Star Stamper







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Amy, I love this spider web card with non-threatening spiders! Adorable!

Celeste Goff said...

So super cute!

Karren said...

This is adorable and for a spider, he's pretty cute :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...