Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Color Throwdown #442

As soon as I saw the challenge colors for this week, my mind immediately went to Reverse Confetti's Lift Me Up set. I colored the pair of giraffes in the yellow and khaki hues and the sweet little birdie in light blue using Zig markers. I colored washed a scrap of Cloud White cardstock in the same blue as the bird and die cut it with Reverse Confetti's new Hello & Thanks Label Confetti Cuts


This week's colors are in honor of our fearless leader at Color Throwdown - Barbara Anders. She's behind the scenes making sure everything run seamlessly for each week's challenge. Let's give her a hand!

How about a little more color inspiration from Team Color Throwdown and guests:
Amy Tsuruta - May Guest Designer
Tammy Hershberger (Guest Alumni) - Stamp Happy  
Sue Blamey - Guest Star Stamper - Sue's Card Craft

I hope you'll get a chance to join us for this week's Color Throwdown Challenge. Remember to use keyword CTD442 in public galleries and #ctd442 and #colorthrowdown on social media sites.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
~Amy






4 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Amy, this is so adorable and I'm such a fan of your style of coloring!

~amy~ said...

EEP! So cute Amy!

I Card Everyone said...

oh my ... this is delightful, Amy! LOve your perfectly imperfect water coloring! xx
=]

Broni said...

This is adorable, Amy! I just love your loose watercoloring....just my style!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...