Pages

For Sale

Thursday, September 7, 2017

STAMPtember: Simon Says Stamp + Reverse Confetti

 I'm absolutely tickled to be sharing with you a stamp set designed by Reverse Confetti exclusively for STAMPtember® with Simon Says Stamp! The entire month of September is slated for amazing new products at Simon Says Stamp, so you'll absolutely want to check in each and every day! 

 Celebrate Your Day is such a fun set filled with sentiments for all occasions. When I saw the striped background stamp, I immediately thought of yellow and black construction machinery and signs and just so happened to have had one of my grandson's construction toys at my disposal for a photo prop.  Thanks, Nolie!

Once I'd decided on my color scheme, this card came together in minutes. I used my MISTI to get nice solid coverage, first with the yellow stripes and again with the sentiments in black. A quick piece of washi and a few enamel dots to embellish and I was finished.
You'll definitely want to snatch up Celebrate Your Day as it's only available while supplies last! Thanks so much for stopping by today. Be sure to check in at the Simon Says Stamp blog for more ideas and inspiration for this set. 
~Amy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...